I was surprised and honored to get my first Liebster Award on Monday, and then Finding Ninee was sweet enough to award my this awesome orange one! Thank you so much!
1. You must thank the person who gave you this award
2. You must display the Liebster heart on your blog
3. You should nominate 3 to 5 up-and-coming blogs (some rule variations say 11) with less than 200 subscribers
4. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
5. Answer the questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
6. Create 11 questions for those you nominate to answer
7. Notify your nominees and provide a link back to your post
8. And no tag backs (the point is to try and highlight new bloggers so let’s spread the support )
In the interest of getting this posted in a timely fashion, I'm just going to skip to answering the questions... (You can see my first Liebster Award for the rest!)
Questions asked by Finding Ninee
1. What is your secret dream?
My not so secret but not particularly realistic dream is that I would love to have a farm with lots of critters.
2. What does your significant other not know about you that a friend does?
3. If you could have one wish that didn’t earn you money and didn’t magically fix something, what would it be?
I would wish I had a farm. Or a puppy. Or a farm with a puppy...
4. How would you describe your personal style?
Umm, a work in process. I alternate between stereotypical SAHM attire and kind of dressing like a hipster teenage boy some days. I've vowed to stop wearing sweatpants and yoga pants out of the house, which leaves me with lots of hoodies, skinny jeans, and plaid shirts. I love plaid.
5. What three words do you think your closest friends would use to describe you?
resilient, goofy, and not a single word but one of my closest friends has described me as surprisingly optimistic in the face of crappy stuff repeatedly happening
6. If your house were on fire, and your family and pets safe, what three items would you attempt to save?
My computer (which has most of my pictures on it), my phone (also full of pictures), and Mini Meerkat's medical supplies...
7. Do you believe in plastic surgery?
I would never get cosmetic plastic surgery, but to each their own. Reconstructive plastic surgery for medical issues is great.
8. What’s number one on your bucket list?
I don't have a bucket list, even a mental one.
9. If you had one hour of secret free time, how would you use it?
Probably knitting or sleeping. Exciting, I know.
10. Beer, wine, mixed drinks, water or soda?
11. Are you afraid of the dentist?
I had braces for years and year, and it was awful. I'm not afraid of the dentist per se, but I am really not fond of going and having dental work done.